Why should you buy an Energizer battery charger?
• The Energizer ENC-2A battery charger/maintainer features 6 volt and 12 volt charging selectivity, with a 7 step smart charging technology that will improve your battery’s life cycle.
• Use for battery maintenance, charging RVs, specialty vehicles, antique and classic cars, marine deep cycle batteries, motorcycles, lawn mowers, ATVs, snowmobiles, personal watercraft and more.
• Maintains battery charge in stored vehicles and battery applications. Includes two connector sets:
• battery clips, and battery ring terminals.
• Fully automatic, provides a charge when needed, stops charging when battery is fully-charged or topped-off.
• Built-in circuit protection guards against overcharging, reverse polarity or short circuit.
Automatic Micro Processor Control Unit Charge:
• Stage 1 —Diagnosis: Analysis the battery can accept charge or not, prevent charging from proceeding on the a defective battery;
• Stage 2—Pre-charge: Battery V <12V, small current to charge, better maintenance battery;
• Stage 3 — Soft start: Bulk charging process with a gentle (soft) charge.
• Stage 4—CC (Constant Current):Fast speed charging;
• Stage 5—CV(Constant Voltage)Absorption to voltage 14.6V, This is a charge cycle for batteries nearly full. It will top off the battery at 14.6VDC;
• Stage 6—Resting: Cut off with full charged statement, high energy efficiency;
• Stage 7—Restoring: Automatic On-off Monitoring. The charger dc output will shut off and monitor a fully charged battery.
If the battery falls below 12.8VDC, the charger will restart and enter into stage one.